Here are a list of ways and resources to support local entrepreneurs and business owners in the Madison area with an emphasis on women and People of Color.
- Christine’s Kitchens, local grocery and food delivery: In Partnership with FEED Kitchens, the Market Ready Program, and Madison Eats Food Tours
- Madison Enterprise Center: A business incubator in the heart of the vibrant near-east side
- Main Street Industries: A second-stage business incubator serving start-up and expanding small businesses.
- A list of 26 Black Owned Businesses to support
- Dane Buy Local, supporting local businesses since 2004
- Shop Monroe Street, locally owned business on Monroe Street
- Pledge to shop local with Destination Madison
- MainStreetWI.com is a hub for more than 400 Wisconsin-based, independent businesses.
- Black Chamber Donations encouraged
- List of business members with the Latino Chamber
For home repairs, professionals, and contractors, visit alvaradolist.com for a constantly updated list of our preferred local experts for your home needs. We always aim to support local, woman and BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) owned businesses.