What better way to celebrate Earth Day than to revisit ways you can save money and be more eco-friendly. Alvarado Real Estate Group and TAG Family Enterprises to work together to provide resources, products and information to help achieve this goal.
Shaklee’s Get Clean products are nontoxic, biodegradable and free of harmful fumes like nitrates, phosphates and chlorine bleach. products are super-concentrated, which means less weight to ship, less product needed to get the job done, and less packaging to throw away. When you use the Get Clean Starter Kit, you help keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills and eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
Shaklee Green Resources for your Home: https://www.forwardandup.store/healthy-home
- From dishes to laundry, from ceiling to floor. There are just a few earth-friendly cleaners needed. Economical, they actually work great, and are also non-toxic. Shipping is free!
Easy-to-be-Green Solutions from Net Zero Company https://www.netzerocompany.com/
- Reuseable, washable, produce bags-eliminates plastic and keeps your fruits/veggies fresher longer!
- Stretch and Seal Silicone food covers-eliminates the need for plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Use your own glasses, bowls etc for your own custom tupperware and food containers!
- Sealer Bag silicone storage containers-easy storage without the need for a plastic bag.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Clean; from laundry to household, to germs and beyond!
- Safe: Get Clean means a safer home: Some ingredients found in common cleaners may be toxic, like butyl cellosolve™, ammonia, formaldehyde, etc. Get Clean has none and are nontoxic and free of harmful fumes, nitrates, phosphates and chlorine bleach.
- Powerful: Tough on dirt, gentle on the environment: Typically, strong cleaners are rough on the environment, but a lot of eco-friendly cleaners seem a little too “friendly” to dirt. With Get Clean, you don’t have to choose between powerful cleaners and powerful convictions to take care of your home.
- Green: Earth-friendly cleaning agents: Get Clean uses biodegradable, earth-friendly cleaning agents with no phosphates, nitrates, or other things that the planet doesn’t like. Products are super-concentrated, which means less weight to ship, less product needed to get the job done, and less packaging to throw away. When you use the Get Clean Starter Kit, you help keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills and eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
- Smart: Save money while you help save the earth: With some cleaners, a lot of what you’re paying for is water; our smaller bottles contain a lot more cleaning power and save you a lot more money ounce for ounce. You have nothing to lose but dirt. You would have to spend $3,400 for ready-to-use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit.
Contact Anke Johnson, your local Madison-based Shaklee provider, more information: email@example.com 608-438-2229 https://www.forwardandup.store/healthy-home/